This app has been created for a Dutch company called Noteborn, a big company that sells custom made wardrobes, closets, and cupboards. Their high quality resulted in lots of packages that had to be manually checked by the truckdrivers upon delivery. To simplify the process, they contacted LJPc.
Noteborn already knew they wanted to use Windows Mobile devices, so an application for Windows Mobile 6 had to be made.
- Scanning barcodes with the internal barcode scanner
- Taking pictures of damaged packages
- E-mailing completed lists and, if applicable, the captured photos of the damaged packages
- Constant communication over a mobile network or WiFi
- Multiple package statuses
- Realtime communication
- And much more…
Interested in creating an app? Please get in touch via the form below.